- Paperback: 418 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (30 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781788399784
- ISBN-13: 978-1788399784
- ASIN: 1788399781
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.4 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #73,948 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Dynamics 365 Application Development: Master professional-level CRM application development for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Paperback – Import, 30 Jan 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Deepesh Somani is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions architect at Dynamisity and a corporate trainer. He is a Microsoft MVP awardee and has been an active contributor to the global technical community. He's authored Mastering Dynamics CRM 2016 for Packt. His blog has had over 280,000 hits and has 500 followers. He's developed 14 free tools with 7,000 downloads and a Learning Dynamics CRM app with 1,500 downloads and 4.4 rating on the Play Store. He's experienced in working in different domains, such as banking, telecommunication, and retail, with teams from different countries and multinational companies. Nishant Rana is a Microsoft MVP - Business Solutions (Dynamics 365) with over 10 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, and other Microsoft .NET technologies. He has worked as a consultant at Microsoft for 7 years. He is a Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and Azure .NET. He is also a technical reviewer of popular books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. He is an avid blogger and is also the author of Nishant Rana's Weblog, a technical blog on Microsoft.NET technologies, which has had more than 2.5 million hits and has 1,000 followers.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Some of the things I enjoyed about the book: written in easy to understand terms, but with enough detail to perform the activities in the application while reading along; goes through areas of the application that people really want to learn about like the site map, app module designer, business rule designer, configure cognitive services, using learning path, using editable grids in applications, PowerApps, Azure extensions, using the Web AP, and also provides sample code. If these areas of the application are important to you, then this book will be a great companion to help you along your learning journey.
Nice Work Deepesh and Nishant! Cheers