- Actors: Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Kenneth Branagh
- Directors: Christopher Nolan
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 5 (Read more about DVD formats.)
- Rated: U/A (Parental Guidance)
- Studio: Excel Home Videos
- Product Release Date: 28 Dec 2017
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- ASIN: B071JTQX41
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #224 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
|Price:||799.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Allied soldiers from Belgium, the British Empire, Canada and France are surrounded by the German army and evacuated during a fierce battle in World War II.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an WW2 evacuation story told in 3 different timelines (land,sea and air). Most of the movie is silent with little dialogue. The ability of Nolan to terrorize the viewers without using any blood/Gore is just magnificent.
The visuals in this movie are stunning. This Blu Ray does retain the aspect ratio of IMAX sequences just like all other Nolan movies.
Hans zimmer's soundtrack is chilling and brilliant.
This Blu Ray is region free and it is the same one sold in US and UK.
PS - Thanks to Excel for releasing this Digibook in India. They also sent a bonus free Blu ray movie for this pre order (Grapes of Wrath). I was really thrilled.
As I said, Dunkirk defines what a Blu-ray disc should look like. It is that good. The IMAX scenes deserve special mention. They look simply brilliant. Colors are bold and beautiful. The picture is exceptionally sharp. The Blu-ray is pushed to the limits in this one. Its a 5-star disc right from the beginning. Completely demo material. See it to believe it.
Though one would have expected immersive Dolby Atmos audio, still Nolan gives us a 5.1 dts-HD Master Audio. But the disappointment ends there. Because this 5.1 track is highly satisfying and won't let you miss Atmos. The soundtrack is very wide where everything is heard with mind-blowing clarity. The surrounds are almost always active. And then the Bass.... My GOD!!! The bass on this disc will rattle your building walls and shake your roof, its heart pounding, extremely punchy and very well designed. This audio is Gold standard.
As good as the movie is, this excellent Blu-ray from Nolan and team does complete justice to it. Reference level video and demo-worthy audio truly enhances the movie watching experience. Fans are sure to be pleased.
(Justice League digibook is also advertised as lenticular at the time of writing. Hmmmm..