Dry Fruit Hub Pistachio (Pista) Plain - Pack of 250 Grams
|Sale:||599.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||151.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 1.Fights Hair Loss :- Biotin deficiency is among the key factors contributing to hair loss. Pistachios contain considerable amount of biotin and their regular consumption may help you combat hair-loss effectively.
- 2.Gives Skin Natural Glow :- Pistachios contain a considerable amount of essential fatty acids which are vital for maintaining a healthy, glowing complexion. Including green apples in your routine diet help you ensure a robust, radiant skin all the time.
- 3.Healthy Brain :- Pistachios helps in increasing the haemoglobin count in the blood. This oxygen rich blood is then supplied to the brain making it even more active.
- 4. Nervous System :- Pistachios is present in high concentration in pistachios which is very beneficial to nervous system. Amines are the messaging molecules in the nervous system. In order to develop, they need amino acids which are dependent on vitamin B6 presence in the body. This vitamin builds a sheath called myelin around the nerve fibers. And messages pass via Nerve fibers from one nerve to another.
- 5.Healthy Heart :- Pistachios help in reducing bad cholesterol, LDL and increases good cholesterol, HDL in the body thus preventing heart diseases. It also increases strength of the nerves making heart stronger
All food products are non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
If you want to buy pistachios online there is only one place that can guarantee both quality and value for money - Dry Fruit Hub. Our pistachios are packed with nutrients that are sure to help promote health of all in your family. Whether you want to have them directly as a snack or use them in dishes, pistachio add a flavor and texture that is unmatched.
Pistachios are wonder nuts and as such can be used in preparing a number of dishes, besides being eaten directly. Pistachios have long been used in granola and salads. They are also used in desserts and milkshakes.
There are different ways of storing pistachios. For example, you can keep them in a re-sealable bag or an airtight container and store them in a freezer or in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture.