Dry Fruit Hub Mace (Javatri) - Pack of 100 Grams
|Sale:||280.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||119.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Besides being a rich source of vitamins and minerals, Mace contains a variety of essential oils and antioxidant compounds.
- Mace has many therapeutic properties that make them a perfect ingredient in preparing traditional medicines that have anti-depressant, anti-fungal, digestive, carminative, and aphrodisiac properties.
- Extremely beneficial in treating toothache.
- Can be used for getting instant relief from indigestion ailments, gastritis, and nausea.
- Can be used for treating rheumatic pain of joints and reducing muscular pain.
All food products are non-returnable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
There can't be a better place to buy mace spice online than Dry Fruit Hub. What makes our mace special is that they are fresh and have many medicines benefits to give to you. Order this spice now and have it delivered at your doorstep in a matter of days! Our quality and value for money is guaranteed.
Mace is widely used in Indian recipes. The thing with Mace is that they impart a unique flavor to dishes and gives them a light saffron color. They are also often used in preparing sweet dishes, especially the bakery foods like cake, donuts, pastries, etc. The freshly ground Mace powder can also be added to soups, sauces, bean stews, and meat stews.
Mace can be preserved for a number of months when you store them in an airtight container in a cool and dry place.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|