- Get 15% back, Shop with balance. Shop for Rs.500 or more with only Amazon Pay balance and get 15% back, up to Rs.300 per customer. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 2% on each participating item when you spend 2,000.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Dry Fruit Hub. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Dry Fruit Hub Dry Ginger (Sounth) China - Pack of 250 Grams
|Sale:||220.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||110.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Dry ginger is pretty useful in reducing muscle soreness and pain. These effects are due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the spice.
- People suffering from nausea will largely benefit from dry ginger.
- The anti-inflammatory properties can help put problems like osteoporosis to rest.
- Helps alleviate risks associated with heart diseases and lowers blood sugar levels drastically.
- Women too can gain immensely from dry ginger as they reduce menstrual pain.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Dry Fruit Hub is the best place to shop for dry ginger online. This incredible spice helps not just in preparing a variety of dishes, but they also serve medicinal purposes. Therefore, it is recommended for one and all in the family. Dry Fruit Hub prepares dry ginger after drying fresh ginger naturally. .
Dried ginger is usually converted to powder form before they are used for making masalas and spices that can later be used in making stews, gravies, marinades, curries, etc.Dry ginger also used while brewing teas.
You need to keep dry ginger away from humidity and moisture. Therefore, they need to be stored in an airtight container in a cool and dry place.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|