Dry Fruit Hub Black Cardmom (Kali Masala Elaichi) - Pack of 250 Grams
|Sale:||450.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||200.00 (31%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Black cardamom serve as a great antidote if you are suffering from respiratory troubles like lung congestions, whooping cough, asthma, pulmonary tuberculosis, bronchitis, etc.
- Black cardamom is beneficial for cardiovascular health. Blood pressure can also be regulated by including black cardamom in your diet.
- Your gastro-intestinal tract will be positively impacted by consuming black cardamom. Therefore, the chances of digestive disorders or gastric ulcers happening are less.
- Helps keep your renal system healthy.
- Black cardamom can help fight several dental disorders like gum infection, teeth infection, etc.
All food products are non-returnable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
If you want to buy black cardamom online then Dry Fruit Hub is the place to explore. Besides a variety of nuts and dry fruits that you can shop for here, spices and flavorful items like black cardamom can be bought here from the comfort of your home. In addition to adding new flavor to your foods, black cardamom have many medicinal properties that will be of immense use to you and your family.
Black cardamom pods can be added to stews and soups to give them a subtle flavor. Furthermore, they can be added to desserts to give them a grounded and earthly flavor.
Black cardamom needs to be stored in an airtight container, in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.