- Paperback: 222 pages
- Publisher: CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt. Ltd; 9 edition (2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788123926278
- ISBN-13: 978-8123926278
- ASIN: 8123926278
- Package Dimensions: 18.4 x 12.6 x 0.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 60 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,714 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Drug Dosages in Children 9ed Paperback – 2005
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is an updated and expanded edition of the popular pocketbook aimed to serve the needs of medical students, resident doctors, general practioners, and consultant pediatricians. Several newer formulations including antiretroviral agents, antimalarias, and antibiatics have been Included. The standard or usual adult doses of most of the drugs are also provided. The book also serve as a ready-reckoner of drug dosages to young residents and practising pediatricians, and will intial confidence In their prescriptions and reduce the Incidence of avoidable side effects of drugs. It provides brief Information on the pharmacokinetics of drugs with emphasis on advantages and disadvantages of various routes of administration, drug absorption, distribution, bioavailabillty, tissue binding, half-life and metabolism and excretion. The drugs have been listed alphabetically dally dosages per unit body weight, frequency and route of administration. Important cautions, contraindications and adverse effects of selected drugs have been provided. Trade names of formulations from standard pharmaceutical companies along with their products and strengths are also given.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.