- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000
- PEGI Rating: Ages 12 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Driver San Francisco (PC DVD)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A Relentless Manhunt: Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner's relentless manhunt for Jericho, follow Tanner's survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to a point of no return
- Shift: As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realises he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control: Shift. Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity and freedom
- Shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies and even take control of your opponent's car to force their demise
- A Car Chase Playground: Drive on more than 200km of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on a city under siege
- Record your best stunts and chases with the Director replay mode to edit and share your movies. Test your driving skills with 20 challenging races and 80 "dares" spread all across the city. Listen to over 60 music tracks with songs from famous artists, not to mention the original memorable Driver theme
- An Internet connection is required to activate the game
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
For any installation or product queries, please call 022 42312123
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Description for Driver San Francisco
Burn the tires nonchalantly in a spectacular Racing game series that gives the players superior set of cars, graphics and real time driving simulation. Driver San Francisco promises to offer great car handling with a near perfect system mechanism. With a new progressive system in the package bundled with spectacular on-line challenge mode, the game is set to amaze the players with the swift gaming platform.
Screeching Halt to Boredom: Tread the locales of San Francisco
Set in the hilly terrain of the City by the Bay, take the driver’s seat Detective John Tanner. Hunt down the dungeons of local goon Charles Jericho with a harsh manhunt. With a timeless setting, unique car handling and a much improved playability, Driver San Francisco is a classic video game that equates free-roaming with an animated car chase sequence that matches every driving fanatic’s imagination. Published by Ubisoft, the game allows the protagonist to shift from one car to another chasing his target across puzzling driving locations.
Explore the new features like split screen resolution in addition to an advanced online multiplayer mode. Grab the steering and accelerate through a series of 19 different game modes. Brush up your skills in modes that include trailblazer, tag, sprint GT, cops and robbers. Capture and watch your best stunts with a Director’s special replay option where you can edit and upload the performances. Face 80 daring challenges spread all over the city. Thump your driving sensation listening to 60 superbly timed soundtracks.
Hardware Platform: PC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I expected a faster delivery but disappointed.
Packing: decent. It contains a Dvd, and a product key which is needed to activate/ register at Uplay, Ubisoft's Own Digital Right Management Interface.
Pros: 1. Easy installation, patching, Updates downloaded from Uplay. Easy activation and registration.
2. It supports windows 10 64 bit Os without any problem.
3. Immersive engaging game playing experience. Great visuals, sound effects. Very nice driving experience in a huge city.
4. Easy intelligible in game audio visual prompt/ guidance for missions and other game plays.
5. Roaming around a city can be relaxing.
6. Excellent price. Very affordable.
7. Smooth, responsive and easy car control.
Cons: None as such in my humble opinion though sometimes uplay server, forum, authentication become unresponsive and the two step verification procedure of uplay never really worked for me. But this does not hamper the game play once it is activated/ registered.
Over all, I'm happy to purchase this game. Money really worth spent. Highly recommended.