- Product Dimensions: 25.8 x 22.6 x 8.4 cm ; 998 g
- 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item model number: Micro
- ASIN: B00LWY3H30
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #31,352 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Dremel Micro 8050-35 Cordless Multi-Tool Li-Ion (7.2 Volt), 35 Accessories
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Continuously find different uses. Carve, engrave, rout, cut, sand, grind, sharpen, polish and clean with just one system
- Illuminate your work piece with the integrated LED light and work in tight and awkward spaces comfortably
- 35 accessories included – start your versatile precision DIY projects straight away
- For the high tech DIY’er
- 1 year warranty
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
Precise. Compact. High-Tech
Master all precision DIY projects. This lightweight Multi-Tool rests comfortably between your thumb and forefinger - no fatigue, while still feeling strong and sturdy. Indicator lights show you the battery level and rotary speed. Always be in perfect control of all your detailed DIY jobs.
Smoothening surfaces and the shaping of curves and other odd shapes can be quite a hassle. Sanding accessories help you sand those difficult surfaces. Among other things you can use sanding bits to remove rust from metal surfaces, remove paint and to shape wood, fiberglass and rubber.
1. Clearly see everything you’re doing with the integrated LED light in the nose cap, even in dark areas.
2. The compact 7.2V Li-ion battery has no memory effect and does not self-discharge, so you can always work on your project with full capacity.
3. The on/off switch controlled separately from the rotary speed makes the tool intuitive to use, so you can focus on your work-piece completely.
4. Control the variable rotary speed from 5,000 to 28,000 and clearly see the speed level with the LED indicator lights for maximum precision.
5. Instantly know when to charge your tool by glancing at the LED battery life indicator.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
4 Stars, because I was not pleased that the original Dremel packaging was open.