- Prime exclusive offer: Get 10% back. Load Amazon Pay balance of Rs.1000 or more and get 10% back up to a maximum of Rs.300 per customer. Offer valid from July 16th 12pm to July 17th. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Instant Discount upto Rs. 1,750 with HDFC Cards for Prime members. Savings of upto Rs. 10,000 for purchases above Rs. 50,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Dremel 4486 Multi Chuck (0.4-3.4 mm)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Allows you to quickly change accessories without using collets
- For any queries please contact customer service number – 1800-425-8665 (toll free)
- Warranty - 1 year from the date of invoice (provide invoice copy to claim warranty)
- Usage : To change accessories quickly and easily without collets
- Maximum RPM : 35.000 1/min.Not compatible with the Dremel 4200
- It will accept all accessory bits with 0.4mm to 3.4mm shanks. (1/64" to 1/8" shanks)
- Use with rotary tool models 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750, 8050 6.Also use with Dremel attachments 212, 225, and 575
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Dremel 4486 Multi Chuck (0.4-3.4 mm)
In this world of technological advancements, it does not stand to reason to lug around a bulky tool box to every work site. Metallurgy will never be the same again with the striking new Dremel 2615.448.632-081 Multi Chuck (black), a fabulous new offering from the premier brand that is sure to bring unmitigated joy to any metal worker or mechanic. This is the perfect accessory for your home metal workshop. Use this piece of equipment in tandem with the Dremel multi-tool for optimal performance. The Dremel chuck seamlessly attaches with Dremel brand accessories without requiring a collet to the Dremel multi tool, eliminating the need for laborious wrenching facilitating easy accessory changes.
As a glorious thumb rule Dremel Home Improvement products offer the user ergonomically engineered comfortable range of tools that ooze convenience with its fabulous design features. Be sure to shop online for the Dremel Multi Chuck for a superlative drilling experience. It is available in a substantially sized package at 39.37 cm by 20.07 cm 9.84 cm in length, width and height respectively and weighs a mere 20 grams. Seamlessly carry out a plethora of detailed tasks like drilling and engraving with this amazing product fully utilizing the electrifying maximum speed of 35,000 RPM/minute which is offered by the scintillating Dremel multi-tool.
- Seamlessly and effortlessly modify accessories according to your needs without collet or wrench.
- Compatible with accessories ranging from 0.4 mm to 3.4 mm in size.
- Combine it with the Dremel Multi Tool for optimal performance.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Dremel 4000-4/65 EZ 175-Watt Multi-Tool Set (69 Pieces)
Dremel 2615S541JA Grinding Wheel (Silver)
Dremel 2500 Multi-Vise
Dremel 720 100pcs Multipurpose Modular Accessory Set
Dremel 194 High Speed Cutter 3,2 mm (2 pcs)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Buying Box||Cloudtail India|
|Item Weight||18 grams||0.66 kg||14 grams||1.6 kg||430 grams||5 grams|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just keep in mind that this is only for miniature bits and will not allow the tool to drill bigger holes than what Dremel recommends even with a change of collet.
This came in original Dremel packing and is not a cheap substitute or locally produced chuck. The three prongs align perfectly and the tightening and removing of bits is smooth and comfortable. There is a notch on the base which allows tightening using the standard Dremel wrench included with the original tool.
I would recommend this to all serious enthusiasts. Its cheap and easily worth the investment.
If your Dremel did not come with one of these, just... buy one right away!
Just keep on turning to either tighten or loosening the bit to be mounted.
Goes well with the direct tool or flex shaft.
I will surely buy a spare one soon