- Item part number: Bablu R Print
- ASIN: B07H2W458Q
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 3 September 2018
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#654 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #6 in Women's Ethnic Gowns
|Price:||370.00 + 75.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||2,130.00 (85%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Length : suit ( top ) - height 51" | width 44" , salwar ( bottom ) - 4 m with inner , dupatta ( scarf ) - 2.10 m
- Colour : Top - Blue , Bottom - Blue , Dupatta - Blue
- Material: top - georgette satin net, bottom and inner - santoon , dupatta - net
- The product consists 1 set of printed salwar suit
- Wash care : hand wash is recommended
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Drashti Villa Women's Anarkali Gown
Drashti Villa brings to you this lehenga choli which is available in a shade of blue and is made from Bangalore silk. The top portion of the gown is made from Georgette satin net fabric, bottom and inner portion is made from santoon. The dupatta is made from net material and goes well with the garment. The gown features an anarkali design and has floral design along the bust with a beautiful flair which adds to its elegance.
You can pair this attractive lehenga choli with the ethnic footwear of your choice. Also you can mix and match ethnic jewelry such as bangles, bracelets and earrings to go along with it. This combination can be worn for festive occasions as well as occasions such as weddings.
Do Not Bleach; Dry in Shade; Medium to hot Iron
Spruce up your ethnic collection this season with this stylish unstitched dress material from Drashti Villa. Once stitched, team your set with heels or flats for an elegant look....
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?