- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 9.5 x 12.7 cm
- Item model number: 1.08312E+13
- ASIN: B007TIVLQ8
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,061 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Dramamine Motion Sickness Relief for Kids, Grape Flavor, 8 Count
|Sale:||637.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,162.00 (65%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Motion sickness relief
- Chewable tablets
- Grape flavor
- Handy travel case
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit EMI Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit EMI Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Dramamine motion sickness tablets for the prevention and treatment of the nausea. It is prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one half to one hour before starting activity. Its for the prevention and treatment of the nausea, vomiting or dizziness with motion sickness.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The time that they took these, they both fell asleep in the car, so I was just a tad bit worried that these tablets would just make them sleep the entire trip, which was NOT something I wanted to do to my kids. I don't want my kids carsick but I also don't want to feel like I'm drugging them just so we can drive without complaint. Again, this was not the case... It made them drowsy that first day (it took us 3 days altogether to get to California from Washington with 3 kids, 2 cats and a dog), but after that, they would take it at the start of every trip, they'd normally stay awake for a few hours before falling asleep due to normal road trip boredom. There was one day where my 5 year old said he didn't need to take the tablet because he felt fine, so I thought 'Well, they've been doing so good, I'll see how he does without taking one', 45mins into the drive we had to pull over because he was sick; Whereas, my 4 year old (who had taken his tablet) was perfectly fine.
To me that was solid proof these tablets work great. It made a very stressful out of state move, go just a little more smoothly than it normally would have. I highly recommend these tablets if your little one suffers from car sickness. From now on, we will always have these on hand!
This stuff has worked like a charm. In the 20 or so car rides we've used it she has only gotten sick one time. It's amazing. We always give her half a pill up to an hour before trip and it has a nice grape taste so there is no protesting to chew it up.
I highly recommend if you are having serious car sickness issues to give this a try.