- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 85.00 Delivery charge
Dragonwar Leviathan ELE-G1 Gaming Laser Mouse (Black)
|Price:||799.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Gaming mouse with 5 control buttons (programmable)
- Mouse cable length 1.8 meters (with braided fiber cable)
- Suitable for almost every surface
- Ergonomic design for right-handers
- Special gaming laser sensor with revolutionary 3200 dpi Interface: USB
- 1 year warranty. Warranty is covered only against manufacturing defects , physical damage is not covered under warranty
- Now available without mouse mat
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dragonwar brand develop and manufacture a large range of computer gaming accessories, which includes gaming mouse, keyboard, speaker, headset and dedicated mouse mat, etc.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good gaming mouse, great Value For Money (VFM). After a month's usage, with a lot of CS:GO, listing a few Pros and Cons.
1) Great VFM. Do not think you will get much better than this, at this price point (500-600). Do not bother comparing with Razer or some of the high-end Logitech/Steelseries mice (they are usually in the 3k+ range).
2) Good sensitivity and decent tracking. It is a Laser mouse though, not sure how it stacks up with optical sensor mice. But no major issues noticed beyond a brief period initially (takes time adjusting).
3) 4 DPI modes- 800/1600/2400/3200. Use the setting of your choice/comfort.
4) Great size for small/medium hands. I use it with a palm grip and no major issues. Seems balanced on the weight front (but does not seem like you can adjust the weight, unlike a few other pricier Dragonwar mice).
4) Looks cool. Awesome LED lighting.
5) Great build quality for this price. Braided cables. Buttons click smoothly. Scroll wheel is firm and not too clicky.
1) Side buttons are somewhat oddly placed (one above the other) and sometimes get in the way.
2) Cannot turn off the LEDs (lighting the logo). Would have helped to turn them off, can be sometimes distracting (watching movies, etc.).
3) Pointing out much else would mean taking the price out of the equation, so I will stop here :)
Side note: It took me almost a week (or slightly more) to get used to the mouse sensitivity. Initially, the mouse was sliding/unstable too much, making it difficult to aim in CS:GO. Was almost frustrating enough for me to contemplate returning or exchanging this mouse. Glad I was patient. Few notes, if you play FPSs like CS:GO that could help you-
1) Get a decent mouse pad.
2) Turn OFF mouse acceleration-both on Windows 10 Mouse settings (Control Panel> Hardware>Mouse>Pointer options-Uncheck "Enhance Pointer precision"), as well as In-Game.
3) I usually prefer the 2400 DPI option in-game. However, these settings are a matter of preference/comfort. Most pro-gamers prefer lower DPI; however I use a smaller mouse pad and it helps to have higher sensitivity. I use the following settings on CS:GO-
Windows 10 settings-Pointer precision - OFF, Medium pointer speed.
CS:GO- Mouse sensitivity-2, Raw input-ON, Mouse acceleration-OFF
Good luck and happy hunting!
1. Supremely ergonomic. The mouse just snuggles into your palm and the buttons are crisp though they have a bit of play.
2. Cable length is excellent.
3. DPI levels are tuned just fine. And far to toggle.
4. Top notch sensitivity!
1. The cyclic LED lit LEVIATHAN logo is RGB, and isn't too much on your face. But it does miss an off button though.
2. The protrusion on the right side for resting the ring and little fingers make it impossible for ambidextrous use.
3. The programmable buttons do take a little getting used to.
Also I have this Dragonwar speed edition mousepad.And its good
- well packed , and delivered in 3 days , 2 days before expected date of delivery
- consists of 2 extra buttons on the side for front and back navigation during browsing and a dpi
- quality is good
- after 1 month usage functioning has been good and without any glitches
- fits well to hand
- smooth texture
- Comes without a mouse pad
- the front and back buttons may be troublesome during the handling for some
Good dpi settings, there two other extra switches that is forward and backward which can be used while exploring , so total 6 switches including dpi and scroll button.dont think that it has 6 extra swiches.
Sensitivity is good.
Saying about quality.build quality is very good usb pin and wire is solid,mouse is big suitable for my hand ,my hand is bigger, it suites mine.
Led light on bottom and top which changes colours.overall very good no negatives.
Wait, there is no pad available with this .
Most recent customer reviews
Comfortable in long gaming sessions, easy customisation buttons for CS:GO.