- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Harmony; Reprint edition (3 March 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307352129
- ISBN-13: 978-0307352125
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1.6 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #67,555 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Dr. Gundry's Diet Evolution: Turn Off the Genes That Are Killing You and Your Waistline Paperback – 3 Mar 2009
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"After my bypass surgery, I read every diet and health book I could find. Dr Gundry's book is revolutionary because its new science is presented in a creative, fun, and easy-to-understand way. You'll want to take immediate action for long-term results; the plan is simple and life-changing."
—Greg Renker, co-founder of Guthy-Renker
"A seasoned veteran of bypassing your heart blockages teaches you how to avoid his services. Dr. Gundry has crafted a wise program with a powerful track record."
—Mehmet Oz, Professor and Vice Chair of Surgery, NY Presbyterian/Columbia Medical Center
“After an impressive career as a physician and surgeon in the treatment of heart disease, Steve Gundry has been inspired to apply his experience, intellect and scientific background to preventive health measures. This practical and easily readable book describes Gundry’s advice for heart health and general physical improvement. While people have no choice in their heredity and genetic composition, they can work with the inherited genes and improve their personal comfort and possibly extend life expectancy. His personal experience with control of obesity contains timely advice on this issue affecting modern society.”
—Denton A. Cooley, M.D., President and Surgeon-in-Chief, Texas Heart Institute, Houston, Texas
From the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
STEVEN R. GUNDRY, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.C.C., is the inventor of some of the most widely used heart-surgery devices and is renowned as an infant heart-transplant surgeon. Now, through his Center for Restorative Medicine, he helps patients avoid cardiac and other surgical procedures by using nutrition to reverse heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis. By bridging the gap between Dr. Atkins and Dr. Ornish and combining the best of the raw-foods and sugar-free plans, Dr. Gundry brings us to the next stage of diet evolution.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com