Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Dr. Brown's Formula Mixing Pitcher
|Price:||1,200.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,551.00 (56%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Unique blade mixes formula quickly with no clumping
- Minimal air when mixing formula
- Prepare up to 4 bottles of formula at a time
- All parts are dishwasher safe
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The formula mixing pitcher from Dr. Brown's eases formula preparation by allowing up to 4 bottles to be mixed and stored at one time. This unique feature includes a mixing blade that quickly dissolves formula with no clumping, and an adjustable stopper that prohibits the mixing blade from lifting above the surface of the liquid as to keep air introduction to a minimum. This features a locking lid, soft grip handle, and ribbed pitcher spout offer comfort and convenience when pouring. It disassembles without difficulty for easy cleaning. This is compact in size, dishwasher safe and is.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My tip: use a digital kitchen scale to measure out the formula powder. It is faster than measuring out the scoops and you don't have to worry about losing count if you get distracted (was that 15 or 16 scoops?!). Plus weight measurements are more accurate than volume. The weight of each scoop is listed on the formula package, so just multiply that by the number of scoops you need. I put a post it on our scale with the number so I don't have to calculate it every time.
We mix up 32 ounces of formula at a time then pour into bottles and store the bottles in the fridge. If you want to store the pitcher in the fridge, the lid can be rotated to a closed position. The volume markings on the pitcher are easy to see. It is marked in ounces and ml. The markings are imprinted into the plastic not printed on so they will not come off in the dishwasher.
The pitcher is easy to take apart to put in the dishwasher.
Every time I purchase something online, I always check the reviews. I count on others to help me choose the best option. My reviews are always my honest opinion and I try to include photos if possible.
If my review has helped you, please click the "helpful" button below, and if you have any questions feel free to ask! Thank you!
The pitcher enables me to make perfect premade bottles without the foam. It's also extremely simple to use. For example, I make 4 premade bottles at 4 ounces each. To do this, I simply add 16 ounces of water and 8 scoops of Similac Sensitive. After that, I insert the pitcher lid, twist to lock, and gently mix the formula. To pour, I twist the locked lid until the opening lines up with the spout. At this point, any excess foam (significantly less than mixing in the bottles themselves) gets trapped in the mixer rather than the bottles so I don't have to worry about my son drinking foamy formula and getting gassy.
While the price is fantastic I do wish the ounce markers were colored in rather than just raised, and I also wish the plastic material of the pitcher was thicker (kind of like the material of bottles), as it can feel a bit thin when full of water/formula. However, those are minor issues. All in all the Dr. Brown's Formula Mixing Pitcher is a must-have item for all formula feeding moms. Especially if you use foamy formulas like Similac Sensitive!