- Product Dimensions: 30 x 7 x 1 cm ; 99.8 g
- Item part number: Forum, Tavetha, S3
- ASIN: B0777LJFBQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 6 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,01,684 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #6497 in Kitchen Tools
Doorbell Stainless Steel Tavetha/Turners for Dosa, Roti, Chapati, 31.5 Cms
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Made from Good Quality Stainless Steel with Mirror Finish
- Designed with a Long Handle for high and low heat cooking.
- Firm Grip Handles allow easy lifting of dosas, rotis, chapatis, paratha and other food items from tawas, pans, and other cooking utensils.
- They can be hanged on hooks or racks in kitchen when not in use.
- Product Dimensions (L x B): 31.5 cm x 6.5 cm
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Doorbell Forum Tavethas / Turners are made from good quality stainless steel with Mirror Finish. They are designed with a Long Handle for high and low heat cooking. Firm Grip Handles allow easy lifting of dosas, rotis, chapatis, parathas and other food items from tawas, pans, and other cooking utensils. They can be handed on hooks or racks in kitchen when not in use. They are study, durable, rust resistant and easy to clean and maintain.