Hasbro Don't Lose Your Cool Game Electronic Adult Party Game Ages 12 and Up
|Price:||+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 600.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Toys and Games
- Stay calm under pressure: This party game is hysterical as players try to stay calm while opponents try lots of wacky ways to get them to react
- Party game for teens and adults: Who can get their opponent to lose their cool? Get friends and family together to play this fun party game for 2 or more players
- WEAR THE COOL-O-METER UNIT: A player wears the Cool-O-Meter that measures their heart rate. The opposing team rolls the dice that'll determine how they'll try to make that player get flustered
- INSPIRED BY INTERNET CHALLENGES: The Don't Lose Your Cool game is inspired by viral challenges that have gathered billions of views across the Internet, in which people try not to react
- KEEP CALM OR SOUND THE ALARM: Stay calm while opponents try to get you flustered, or the alarm on the meter will go off
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Hasbro Gaming Speech Breaker Game Voice Jamming Challenge Microphone Headset Electronic Party Game Ages 14+
Hasbro Fantastic Gymnastics Vault Challenge Game Gymnast Toy for Girls and Boys Ages 8+
Hasbro Blindfolded Twister Kids Game
Hasbro Gaming Catch Phrase Uncensored
Hasbro Speak Out Showdown Action Game
|Price||₹ 1,399.00||₹ 1,299.00||₹ 1,199.00||₹ 1,439.00||₹ 1,230.00||₹ 1,670.00|
|Sold By||TOYGENIE||T for TOYS||Cloudtail India||Hamleys India||Bitsy Baby||Bitsy Baby|
|Are batteries required?||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||Yes|
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Inspired by viral challenges that have gathered billions of views across the Internet, this game tests one's ability to stay calm under pressure. Try not to react! Players wear the Cool-O-Meter that measures their heart rate, and the opposing team rolls the dice that will determine how they'll try to get the player to get flustered. A change in heart rate effects the meter and when the meter gets high enough, the lights get to red, the alarm will sound, and the opponent wins for making that player lose their composure. Get ready for lots of laughs with this hilarious adult party game for ages 12 and older. Take the game on vacations and break it out to liven up a get-together. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the manufacturer
Don't Lose your Cool
Inspired by viral challenges that have gathered billions of views, this game tests one's ability to stay calm under pressure. Players wear the Cool-O-Meter that measures their heart rate, and the opposing team rolls the dice that will determine how they'll try to get the player to get flustered. A change in heart rate effects the meter and when the meter gets high enough, the lights get to red, the alarm will sound, and the opponent wins for making that player lose their composure.
- Lots of wacky ways to get opponents to react
- Unit features lights and sounds
- Stay calm or the alarm on the meter will go off
- Includes Cool-O-Meter unit with built in timer, lights, and sounds, 3 action dice, and instructions. Ages 12 and up
Get Opponents to React Under Pressure
To play the Don't Lose Your Cool game, one player puts on the Cool-O-Meter unit that will measure their heart rate. Then, their opponent rolls the 3 action dice. What shows up on the dice corresponds to actions the opponent can do to get the other player to get all flustered and react within 30 seconds. For example, opponents might have to get up close to the other player and sniff them, stare them down, or make pig noises -- all in an attempt to increase the player's heart rate. Who will stay calm and collected and who will break under pressure?
Cool-O-Meter Shows the Real Reaction
Get ready for some silly scenarios and wacky contortions, trying to get players to react and move the meter into the red zone! The player wearing the Cool-O-Meter unit must try to stay calm and collected. If the player reacts -- laughs, cringes, flinches etc., their heart rate may go up and the meter will rise. They might think that they can hide their reactions, but the Cool-O-Meter meter will show what's really going on. If the meter goes high enough and reaches the red zone, the alarm will sound and the opponent will win that round.
The Winner is the Coolest
If a player wearing the Cool-O-Meter unit is able to remain calm and keep their heart rate down until time runs out -- they'll hear an exciting win sound. They've won the round and earned a point! But if the lights fly up to the top red zone on the meter, the alarm goes off and that player loses the round. After 3 rounds, the player with the most points wins. Who will be able to maintain composure under pressure to be the overall winner?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's as low as$3 = Rs 230/- on US Amazon .Com site.
You won't be able to reason when one losses or wins.
But it's still fun for beginners particularly for under teen kids. Till they finally realise toy is reacting with its own mind.
Top international reviews
As some other reviewers explained, the calibration of the headset for reading is obnoxiously long. Like, 30 seconds to a minute. Now this might not seem like much, but when you have other players staring you down, waiting to be able to try and get you to crack, it feels like an eternity (and really, it made just one round of the game take far longer than it should.)
Again, I pushed past this with my friends. We’re all very optimistic people. But when we couldn’t determine whether someone had lost their cool or not (and the readings are pretty hard to judge, actually) we finally decided to put this down, frustrated and feeling as if we’d just wasted nearly an hour of our lives on a game that barely even works. And I do mean barely. For kids, this might be an okay game. But for fully grown adults in their lates 20s-early 30s? Don't waste your time. There’s a reason it’s so cheap.
This game was so bad, I returned it to amazon for the $3 I paid. It might have been easier to just throw it in the trash, but it didn’t deserve it. I just wanted it out of my sight, more than I wanted my money back.
Maybe we got a lemon. But the fact that this game has dropped in price so dramatically so quickly (to the degree that it is now an add-on product) is very suspect and causes us to believe that this game may be proving to be dud. That's the perfect word to describe our experience--either because ours is defective or because the concept is great but the production is sub-par.