Dolphy Stainless Steel Automatic Self Stirring Coffee Mug
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Self-Stirring Mug Has A Stainless Steel Finish With A Snap-Lock Lid To Keep Your Drink Hot. Don'T Forget - Inside This Mug Is A Spinning Plastic Disk That Frappes Your Drink Into A Whirling Blended Maelstrom Of Deliciousness.
- All You Need To Do Is Pop Two Aaa Batteries Inside The Base, Fill The Mug With Your Favorite Hot Beverage, Add Your Sweetener Or Creamer - Or, Hey! Maybe You Just Like A Nice Hot Cup Of Cocoa! Any Way, Press The Button On The Handle And Whirr Your Drink Into A Perfect Blend
- No More Sandy Sugar In The Last Dregs Of Your Drink, And No More Spoons!
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
How do you stir your coffee? A spoon? Swizzles? Tongue depressors? Stirrers?. All of those so-called stirring solutions are things of the past now. Spoons measure your sugar fine enough, but what a waste to have to wash (or toss) another utensil! Tongue depressors end up making your coffee taste like wood, and those stupid swizzles can't stir anything, are you kidding? What you need is a stirring solution for your hot and tasty beverage that doesn't add to landfill, or impart odd flavors to your drink while actually moving stuff around. Self-Stirring Mug has a stainless steel finish with a snap-lock lid to keep your drink hot. Don't forget - inside this mug is a spinning plastic disk that frappes your drink into a whirling blended maelstrom of deliciousness. All you need to do is pop two AAA batteries inside the base, fill the mug with your favorite hot beverage, add your sweetener or creamer - or, hey! Maybe you just like a nice hot cup of cocoa! Any way, press the button on the handle and whirr your drink into a perfect blend. No more sandy sugar in the last dregs of your drink, and no more spoons!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Self Stirring Mug Stainless Steel Coffee Mug (Multicolour, 350ml)
Camera Lens Plastic Coffee Mug with Lid, 350ml, Black
Pigeon Stainless Steel Double Coffee Mug, Set of 2, 180ml, Silver
HotMuggs Good Ideas-Great Coffee Stainless Steel Double Walled Mug, 265ml, Silver
Tuelip Self Stirring Stainless Steel Mug 390 ml (Silver)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE shipping on orders over 499||FREE shipping on orders over 499||65.00||FREE shipping on orders over 499|
|Sold By||Homesoul||Delight Giftshub||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||HotMuggs||GIFTS PLANET|
|Included Components||—||—||1-Piece Coffee Mug (350ml)||1-Piece Double Coffe Mug (240ml)||1-Piece Double Walled Mug (265ml)||1 Coffee Mug|
|Material||stainless_steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mug feels solid, the lid is a good fit, and the stir button has a reassuring click when pressed.
The button doesn't need to be pressed too hard, but requires just enough travel to not accidentally set it off.
The lid has two holes, one to drink from and one for air to flow into the cup when drinking. It's a thoughtful detail, that I appreciate.
The bottom compartment where the battery fits, could have used a better locking mechanism though. This one comes off with the slightest twist. Not fun to bump into something and have the bottom of your mug fall down.
The motor is more powerful than I expected, and it stirs the drink quite well. That image with the swirling drink; it's real. Of course, if the liquid level is just above the stirring mechanism, it'll splash your drink around a bit. In such cases, keep the lid on!
My limited initial inspection didn't point to any leaks, but it's something I'll be keeping an eye on.
Conclusion: one star off for the too-easy-to-remove bottom, but definitely happy with this purchase
But it bringa and aweosme foam to my cofdee for several days before its finally became a normal cup
The plastic is the most low quality
How many time you wash it
It' still smell
Worst product ever can use it bad buy