Dolce Vita Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 500ml
|Price:||685.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- A blend of 100 percent italian extra virgin olive oils and refined olive oils
- The refined olive oils are from crude olive oils produced in Italy
- Dolce vita extra virgin olive oil is best enjoyed raw - drizzled on salads or on any cooked dish
- Its rich yet delicate aroma lends to gustatory delight whilst the valuable anti-oxidants are consumed to keep the body healthy
- Neither too strong nor weak, just right for most eating and cooking applications
All food products are non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Since thousands of years, italy is renowned for its olive oils. Italian olive oils are the finest in the world. Dolce vita olive oils are 100 percent of italian origin - the extra virgin olive oils are extracted from olives grown only in italy. Olive oil and extra light olive oil produced from a blend of 100 percent italian extra virgin olive oils and refined olive oils.
From the Manufacturer
Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil stands out when compared to other vegetable seasonings and dressings, not only for its fragrance and well documented health benefits, but also because it plays a fundamental role in the Mediterranean diet.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the only vegetable oil extracted simply through the pressings of the fruit, without the use of either solvents or industrial refining processes as in the other vegetable oit/fats.
- It is through the simple “squeeze of olives” that all the natural health-giving properties are retainined
- For an health diet is recommended the reduction of the intake of foods rich in saturated fats(palm oil, hydrogenated fats and animal fats in general) is recommended.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil is naturally rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (oleic acid) that contribute to the maintaining of normal levels of cholesterol in the blood. It contains polyphenols and Vitam E, that contribute to the protection of the lipids in the blood and of the cells from oxidative stress, one of the relevant factors of aging
About the Brand
Since thousands of years, Italy is renowned for its Olive Oils. Italian olive oils are the finest in the World. Dolce Vita Olive oils are 100% of Italian origin – the Extra Virgin Olive oils are extracted from Olives grown only in Italy. Olive oil and extra Light Olive oil produced from a blend of 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive oils and Refined Olive oils.
Dolce Vita Extra Virgin Olive oil is the product of First Cold Pressing of Olives grown in Italy. This fine Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced by several artisan olive oil producers that dot the Italian landscape, the majority of which are family businesses. Much of the oil produced is from olives grown in a farm owned by the oil mill. Dolce Vita’s team of professionals, many of whom have spent their life time in the service of Olive oil, personally oversee the collection and storage of this precious liquid.
Our Master Olive Oil Blender, who has three generations of experience of Olive oil blending, creates the exact recipe to provide a fruity olive oil that pleases the palate and tickles the tongue. Dolce Vita Extra Virgin Olive oil is blended from extra Virgin olive oils collected from across Italy, to produce a consistent aroma and taste – neither too strong nor weak, just right for most eating and cooking applications.
Dolce Vita Extra Virgin Olive Oil is best enjoyed raw – drizzled on salads, or on any cooked dish, so that its rich yet delicate aroma lends to gustatory delight whilst the valuable anti-oxidants are consumed to keep the body healthy.
To preserve the fresh taste and delicate aroma, the oil is always stored under a blanket of Nitrogen so as to prevent harmful oxidation. This means that you get an oil that not only tastes and smells fresh but also has the highest shelf life.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As it comes in glass bottle, Packaging was in bubble wrap. Taste is good but there is no strong smell of olives as compared to figaro or disano extra virgin olive oil