- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Srishti Publishers & Distributors (16 September 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 938266548X
- ISBN-13: 978-9382665489
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 0.8 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 106 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #22,205 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
It Doesn't Hurt To Be Nice: Rediscover Life with a Pinch of Salt and Humour Paperback – 1 Sep 2015
10% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Amisha's novel is a wonderful way to reconnect with your roots by reinterpreting the scriptures with a contemporary twist. A must read for all." – Bindu Gopal Rao, Contributor Femina
Syed Kirmani, the Padma Shri and Legendary Cricketer - "A little bit of common sense, a little bit of spirituality, a little bit of tolerance and a little bit of good humour mix these all up and see what a good life you lead. Amisha's book blends spirituality and humour in a way that it relates to everybody. We all have a lesson to learn from this. I would recommend this to readers of all ages."
A very close friend recommended this book to me; I believe there are some books which churn you up inside and motivate you to shake up your life. Am sure you all know that, the one decision to take up acting as a career and be able to inspire many lives has changed my life. Amisha’s ‘It Does’t Hurt To Be Nice’ is that book which is hugely inspiring and a must read. A book for all ages - Karthi Sivakumar, Leading Actor.
About the Author
Amisha Sethi is an executive scholar from Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Chicago, and holds an MBA degree in Marketing from Amity Business School. She was awarded the "Young women rising star" at World Women Leadership Congress 2014 and has won numerous awards and recognition in her corporate life. Along with holding top notch positions in leading companies in the past thirteen years, she has also done extensive research in ancient scriptures. In this book, she uses certain hilarious, dramatic and enthralling experiences of a young girl to understand the ultimate purpose of life — to be a better human with each passing day.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
106 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am already looking forward to the next novel from Amisha (a teaser is released in this book).. :)
The book spreads goodness in an entertaining manner. With examples portraying that life always comes in a full circle and if you do good, good will happen to you irrespective of any absence of goodness around you.