Do Good: Embracing Brand Citizenship to Fuel Both Purpose and Profit Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Audio CD, CD, Unabridged, Import
Good works are no longer optional.
For many businesses, success comes in unexpected ways. Toms grew into a $600-million company by giving away 35 million pair of shoes. Patagonia's profits have climbed year after year even as it funnels heavy investments into sustainability.
And it's not just millennials rewarding companies with causes. In every age group, people commit to brands that show good citizenship. From CVS's destocking cigarettes to Chipotle's ethical sourcing, people want to see fair employment practices, social responsibility, and charitable giving - and they quickly call out negligence.
Based on extensive research with thousands of consumers, Do Good documents this sea change and explains how to embed social consciousness into a company's DNA. Packed with examples and original data, the five-step model highlights the new rules of business:
- Trust: Deliver on promises
- Enrichment: Make daily life easier or more inspiring
- Responsibility: Treat people and the environment with respect
- Community: Mirror values shared by customers, employees, and partners
- Contribution: Make a difference in the world.
Buyers today demand more than half-hearted pledges. By actively linking great brands with higher purposes, companies capture both markets and hearts.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00 /month after your trial. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||9 hours and 36 minutes|
|Author||Anne Bahr Thompson|
|Audible.in Release Date||17 November 2017|
|Publisher||Gildan Media, LLC|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #31,929 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#26 in Environmental Economics (Audible Books & Originals)
#66 in Business Ethics (Audible Books & Originals)
#99 in Consumer Behaviour
Top reviews from other countries
Do Good is one of the few books I have read slowly to savour every word, so rich and interesting is the material.
I was also struck by the similarity in how similar the learning journey for companies and individual executives is - as I found in my own research and book about to be published April 25.