- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Do Bandar - Citrus Lip Butter
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Traditionally Handmade
- 100% natural. Free from artificial fragrance
- These beauties are tinted with Annatto seeds. Annatto seeds are found in pods that grow on the achiote tree.
- Annatto seeds have a wide array of uses throughout history. It's strong pigmentation makes it a natural food dye, and it has plenty of applications in cosmetics, but more importantly, it has numerous medicinal benefits.
- A juicy infusion of Grapefruit essential oils to provide a tart, tangy aroma.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A long lasting blend of cocoa butter, and beeswax provides rich moisturization, easy glide application and a protective barrier from natures elements. A juicy infusion of Grapefruit essential oils to provide a tart, tangy aroma. Coloured with Annatto seeds – Known as Sindhuri in Sanskrit and Rangamale in Kannada – In Caribbean and Central American cultures, annatto has been used for thousands of years to cure everything from mild to potentially life-threatening diseases, making it an ancient “super food” to a certain degree. However, it has only been in recent generations that the chemical composition of annatto has been fully understood, and the high concentration of tocotrienols, which are similar in effects and structure as vitamin E, makes this plant substance so powerful.