Disney's FROZEN 2.1MP DIGITAL CAMERA
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1 inch preview screen
- Takes over 100 photos
- Add special effects with Snapshots Software
- Create your own movie
- Easy to use
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Capture your favorite moments with this cute Frozen digital camera that features you favorite Frozen girls.
From the manufacturer
Disney''s Frozen Digital Camera with 1-Inch LCD
This Disney''s Frozen Digital Camera is an easy-to-use, fun video toy featuring Anna and Elsa from Frozen.
The camera features a 1-inch LCD preview screen, built-in microphone and a simple-to-understand interface. An attached USB port connects directly to the computer for added convenience. Add special effects with the included Snapshots software for even more fun.
Save your videos to the camera''s built-in memory that holds up to 100 photos, or transfer to your computer to edit and add effects.
At a Glance
- Easy-to-use camera for kids of all ages
- Shoots both images and video
- 1-inch LCD preview screen
- Snapshots software adds special effects
- Built-in memory holds up to 100 photos
Featuring Anna and Elsa from Disney''s Frozen
1-inch LCD preview screen
Built-in memory holds up to 100 photos
Perfect for small hands
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Picture Quality: Again, you can buy all kinds of digital picture taking items like pens and watches, eye glasses and lighters, you name it, from China, online, and take wonderful pictures and videos - for under $10.00 - They put the worst, probably the lowest quality electronics in this camera that takes terrible pictures that are not even color. They come out Sepia-ish. And it is only capable of holding 28 pictures at the most miniscule resolution. They probably even rejected the inner workings of this camera in the country of its origin.
My kid deserves better. This is going back to the seller.
1. The battery compartment closes with a screw. A screw...on a camera? Normally I wouldn't think twice about a screw on a battery compartment for a toy, but this is supposed to be a camera and cameras don't normally require a screw to keep the battery compartment closed. This tells me that they discovered that the door wouldn't stay shut but didn't want to take the time to fix it so they just added a screw...which is is WAY too small. It doesn't actually hold the door shut. Which leads me to point 2.
2. Unless you hold your finger on the battery compartment to keep the door shut, the thing won't stay on. Argh!
3. I actually laughed when I read the note they included in the packaging about the owners manual. Apparently the product number for the owners manual that is online doesn't match the actual product number. Instead of taking the time to fix this slight error they put a note in the package that includes directions on how to find an owner's manual with a different, but usable, product number. The best part about this is that they didn't take the time to proofread the note, and it is clearly not written in proper English. sigh....
4. The best part though is that, several times (not just once or twice) they mention in the directions that when you change the batteries all of your pictures are lost. Really? That's a shame because, as you might remember from my first point, the batteries don't stay in so well. So, good luck keeping your pictures...if you ever take any worth keeping.
5. A camera has one job. To take pictures. This camera fails miserably at taking pictures. They are awful. The quality is pretty much what you might have gotten from a first generation camera phone...10 years ago.
The folks who approve merchandise for Hello Kitty, TMNT, and Frozen should be ticked at the makers of this camera. They put their image on a piece of junk, annoyed thousands of parents, and made children cry on Christmas day.
The standards for Phillips screws say, when you make this type of Phillips, the slot has to be this big. So you buy poorly made, cheap screws and this is what you get. Somehow the Ryobi set was a couple hundredths of a millimeter undersized and it fit the screw.
Then I had the issue with the toy not staying on. After reading other reviews here, I realized that it is not an electronics issue, it is a physical issue, and I could guess where.
The battery closest to the center of the camera has a contact that is supposed to be closed when the door is closed. This allows all three AAA batteries to be connected in series. But unless you push up on the battery door, contact fails. On some cameras.
A tiny needlenose pliers allowed me to form the moving contact. One, two tiny twists and it started working properly.
So now that it is working we can look at the pictures and, wow are they junk. Blurry, ultra low res.
The kid likes the camera a little. But it is complete crap.