Trycone Rub-in Disinfectant Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel (Kills 99.99% Germs), with 70% Alcohol,Hypoallergenic with Moisturizer & Emollient- 5 Litre
|Price:||(₹ 25.00 / 100 ml)|
|Deal Price:||₹ 989.00 (₹ 19.78 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||₹ 1,250.00 (50%)|
|You Save:||₹ 1,511.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Quality Product – is formulated with 70% Alcohol and Glycerine and other Premium quality ingredients. SLS, Paraben & Mineral Oil Free that'll give you the best quality products.
- Kills 99.99% Germs without water – It is specially formulated to kill 99.99% Germs and bacteria without water and instantly.
- Moisturizer & Emollient – Glycerine helps to moisturize your hands and keep them soft and smooth.
- Rinse free & Non Sticky – It’s a rinse free and non sticky formula.
- Usage - Easy to use, Refill pack, Unisex ( Made In India).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 6 x 29 cm; 4.49 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Jain Soap, Gandhinagar
- ASIN : B087G5FBTP
- Item part number : Trycone_60
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Jain Soap, Gandhinagar, Jain Soap Gandhinagar
- Item Weight : 4 kg 490 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 20 x 6 x 29 Centimeters
- Units : 5000 millilitre
Best Sellers Rank:
#721 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #18 in Hand Sanitizers
- Customer Reviews:
Trycone Hand Sanitzer Gel
Trycone Hand Sanitizer Gel – is formulated with 70% Alcohol and Glycerine. It is efficient to kill 99.99% Germs and bacteria without water and keep you safe from all infections and viruses. Glycerine works as a moisturizer for your hands and keep them soft and smooth. It’s a double wonder for your hands protection and moisturization.
It is efficient to kill 99.99% Germs
It is gentle on hands, keep them moisturized.
It is a Rinse free formula and also non sticky.
HOW TO USE
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
👉🏽W.H.O (World Health Organisation) recommends (75-80)% V/V alcohol concentration to be effective in sanitizers.
⚠️This product has 70% alcohol as written on its label but its not mentioned whether its W/V, V/V, W/W ??? Totally scam.👎🏿
Now let's come about the product-
👍5ltrs container is good and came properly sealed.
👍The item looked as described.
👍Don't know the exact alcohol % but upon applied on skin it evaporises very quickly which is a positive sign.
👍Upon sprayed on skin it doesnot get sticky.
👍It is not gel. It is liquid so very suitable for spraying.
👍There is a beautiful fragrance added to it so it also acts like a room freshner and the smell stays for a while.
👍Although the liquid is blue but upon sprayed on walls, metal, varnished woods it doesn't leave any spot and also doesn't damage anything, just leaves a fragrance.
But with the last 5 litre bottle - I observe significant deterioration in the quality. It feel as it this is some cheap sub standard Sanitizer. Don't really know - if this is a genuine product or a cheap knock off or just blue color dissolved in some liquid. The sanitizer liquid does not dry for a long period of time and leave a blue color spot on the surface. If you rub the sanitizer on the hands - it feels soapy.
Avoid buying this product since it might no longer be effective in disinfecting the surface. Amazon should look at the quality and efficacy of such hygiene products especially during the time of this pandemic.
1. Alcohol is present in the liquid , however it is quite difficult for household person to check the alcohol concentration.
2. Smells like a deodrant, which is good but it gives suspicion about the product content. It feels like spirit.
3. On skin sensation is cool but it can also be spirit. since spirit also gives similar sensation like an sanitizer.
4. Product is diluted liquid (I ordered liquid)
Now coming to its price, believe me guys it's very expensive. Firstly, we cannot identify the alcohol concentration. Secondly, it scents like an alcohol but it also can be just a diluted spirit. Third, it isn't a renowned company like Dettol or Lifebouy. So cannot blindly trust the product.
I have explored the local markets and believe me for 5lit you can easily get that under 600-650 INR. They also have same properties as this product and there also we cannot identify the concentration but still you pay less that's all.
So I highly recommend if you are healthy, your city local markets are operating with safety and you can take precautions very well, then buy these from there. Don't order online they will cost you expensive once you see others using same product with just a different name with very less cost.
It's Smell is not at all very strong but I would suggest it should be as other standard brand products.
It's Alcohol % is said as 70 but I doubt on this too.
Lastly Using this all members in our home got irritations in skin