- Reading level: 18+ years
- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: Portfolio; 1St Edition edition (10 May 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591841666
- ISBN-13: 978-1591841661
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 1.3 x 18.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,08,039 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick) Hardcover – 10 May 2007
Preloaded Digital Audio Player, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"A short read that should be on every entrepreneur's book list."—Entrepreneur.com
"Absolutely delightful, combining his wise aphorisms and anecdotes with Hugh MacLeod's darkly brilliant business-card cartoons."—Chris Anderson, author of The Long Tail
About the Author
Seth Godin is the author of more than a dozen bestsellers that have changed the way people think about marketing, leadership, and change, including Permission Marketing, Purple Cow, All Marketers Are Liars, Small is the New Big, The Dip, Tribes, Linchpin, and Poke the Box. He is also the founder and CEO of Squidoo.com and a very popular lecturer. He writes one of the most influential business blogs in the world at sethgodin.com.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Related items to consider
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to know more? Read the book!
Author essentially talks about dip or dead end.
Dip is something you persevere and don’t quit.
Dead end is you quit because it’s stupid to carry on.
But the problem with real life is, it is unclear whether we are dealing with dip or dead end most often.
If and when you are clear and can make a clear distinction between dip or dead end, then also reading this book is useless. If you are unclear about this distinction then don’t hope this book has answer. Life is large and much vivid than simple theory.
Most of the sentences in the book tell you why the Dip matters and only few of them talk aboit how to recognize a dip.