- Paperback: 1056 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 2 edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070086656
- ISBN-13: 978-0070086654
- Product Dimensions: 46.2 x 10.7 x 61 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #20,152 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Digital Signal Processing Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
A Nagoor Kani is the founder of the RBA Educational Group in Chennai. Apart from Digital Signal Processing he has authored other books like Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, 8085 Microprocessor and its Applications, Control Systems and Signals and Systems.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.