- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (3 March 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119235596
- ISBN-13: 978-1119235590
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.5 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #61,936 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Digital Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance)) Paperback – 3 Mar 2017
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
- Leverage Google® and Facebook® to grow your brand
- Automate your lead generation, sales and follow–up activities
- Access downloadable tools that put ideas into action
Marketing has gone digital. Have you?
Businesses used to rely on Yellow Pages, newspaper, and radio ads to drive new leads and customers through their doors. Those days are long gone. Companies today must navigate constantly–changing digital search and social channels such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, and even email and mobile to both acquire and communicate with customers. How can you keep up? Written for marketers and business owners, this book is sure to give you the competitive advantage you need.
- Generate free, organic traffic
- Acquire new leads and customers
- Craft landing pages that convert
- Build and monetize your email list
- Get "social" with your customers
- Buy online ads like a pro
- Master search marketing
- Track and measure key metrics
About the Author
Ryan Deiss is Founder/CEO of DigitalMarketer.com. His pioneering digital marketing strategies have been directly responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in online sales. Russ Henneberry is Director of Editorial at DigitalMarketer.com. His team generates thousands of leads and sales per month by executing "full funnel" content strategies.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The book has tens of millions of dollars’ worth of R&D as it is essentially the same operating manual Deiss & Co has used to build his massive Digital Marketer enterprise. That is a lot of power to pack into a $29 book which shouldn’t be underestimated.
Therefore there is no theory as compare to other similar books; Digital Marketing for Dummies contains pure results-driven content. A must read for anyone even thinking about starting a small business to scaling and buying media on the larger social networks.
As of the time of this writing, I’ve purchased 14 copies – one for each employee in one of my businesses as required reading and onboarding.
It's true that digital marketing is continuously changing, but the tips, tricks, and methods in this book are going to be relevant in one way or another for years to come.
I would have liked a more in-depth look at social media advertising (paid traffic), but that is really a small component of marketing in general.
I'm torn between 4 and 5 stars here, but I'll go with 4 because I feel like the social media platforms needed more attention here.
Part 1: Getting Started with Digital Marketing
Part 2: Using Content to Generate Fans, Followers, and Customers
Part 3: Generating Website Traffic
Part 4: Measuring, Analysing, and Optimizing Campaigns
Part 5: The Part of Tens
Wondering about part 5? In this section, Ryan gives us three top 10 lists anyone can benefit from:
1. The Top Ten common digiatl marketing mistakes
2. Ten Trending digital marketing skills to add to your resume (even if you not looking for a job)
3. Ten Essential Tools for Digital Marketing Success
Thank you Ryan for pouring yourself into this book.