- Mass Market Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks; 2 edition (4 November 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780312944926
- ISBN-13: 978-0312944926
- ASIN: 0312944926
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 3.6 x 19.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 312 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,41,225 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 89.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Digital Fortress: A Thriller Mass Market Paperback – 4 Nov 2008
|Mass Market Paperback, 4 Nov 2008||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
“In this fast-paced, plausible tale, Brown blurs the line between good and evil enough to delight patriots and paranoids alike.” ―Publishers Weekly
“Digital Fortress is the best and most realistic techno-thriller to reach the market in years... A chilling thrill a minute.” ―The Midwest Book Review
“Digital Fortress is smart and reads with all the pace of a hit movie.” ―Larry Lasker, Screenwriter, Wargames and Sneakers
“Exciting...will rivet cyber-minded readers.” ―Booklist
"A disturbing, cutting-edge techno thriller that should galvanize everyone who sends or receives email or even dreams of navigating the Web."―John J. Nance, author of Pandora's Clock, The Last Hostage
“Brown isn’t just a novelist; he’s a crossover pop culture sensation"―The Boston Globe
"A master of the breathless, puzzle-driven thriller.”―Richmond Times-Dispatch
“What Brown does in a way that appeals to millions of people around the world is tell stories that remind us there’s more to the world than meets the eye.”―The Huffington Post
"Dan Brown is the master of the intellectual cliffhanger." ―The Wall Street Journal
About the Author
Dan Brown is the author of numerous #1 bestselling novels, including Digital Fortress, Angels & Demons and The Da Vinci Code, which has sold more than 80 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best selling novels of all time. Named one of the World's 100 Most Influential People by TIME Magazine, he has appeared in the pages of Newsweek, Forbes, People, GQ, The New Yorker, and others. His novels are published in 51 languages around the world. He is a graduate of Amherst College and Phillips Exeter Academy, where he also taught English. Digital Fortress was inspired by his experiences at the academy. He lives in New England with his wife.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
312 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you like thrillers & mysteries I would recommend this book. It's not too long and it's a fun read!
Please also try all other Dan Brown Books.
And now I have completed all the Dan Brown Series and am eagerly waiting for his next "The Origin".
And above all a very mediacore built up!
The only positive I would say is it is a reasonably fast paced book! But unlike Dan’s previous books where you refused to keep the book down till it ends!
I devoured it in 5 days straight - in between the daily routine (which is hectic to say the least).
And Kudos to to Amazon for sending a genuine edition with excellent packaging.