- Paperback: 428 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press; First edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 194655619X
- ISBN-13: 978-1946556196
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.7 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,03,031 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Digital Analytics Paperback – 2017
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
SALIENT FEATURES OF BOOK
• Easy to understand language with simple real life examples.
• Primarily focused on Ecommerce and Retail industry.
• Stepwise explanation of very basic to the complex of the statistical analysis.
• All examples are solved using R and Excel or both.
• Step by Step description of Pentaho BI Implementation - ETL, Report, OLAP & Dashboard.
• Comprehensive coverage of topics including Probability Theories, Operation Analytics, Digital
Marketing, BI Implementation, Web Analytics, Forecasting, Customer Analytics & Optimization.
Application focus on current Digital Analytics Practices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book caters to one of the major problems an individual faces when trying to venture into the analytics space "Disconnect". Disconnect with the classroom learning and real life application.
It beutifully helps the reader by giving examples from the ecommerce and retail industries with data from platforms we encounter everyday like Google analytics, Adobe site catalyst, RDBMS and etc.
Since the algorithms and statistical techniques are explained with relatable data and tools like R, excel etc., it gives the reader greater insight and a roadmap to learning.
Go ahead an buy it!