- Hardcover: 656 pages
- Publisher: D.K. Print World Ltd; 1 edition (30 January 2011)
- Language: English, Hindi
- ISBN-10: 8124605246
- ISBN-13: 978-8124605240
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 4.4 x 21.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,14,925 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 30.00 Delivery charge
Dictionary of Pali-Sanskrit-Hindi-English Hardcover – 30 Jan 2011
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr Yogendra Singh, presently Director of the International Research Institute of Buddhist Studies, Lucknow, is a scholar of Pali and Buddhist Studies. He obtained M.A., Ph.D., and a diploma in Yoga and is having twenty years' teaching experience as associate professor and professor in graduate and post-graduate classes in the University of Kanpur. He has the credit of editing more than twelve research volumes and has presented several research papers in national and international seminars, conferences and journals. Dr Singh has organized many national and international seminars on various aspects of Buddhism in India and abroad. He has also guided many research projects of Buddhist philosophy, religion, art and architecture under the aegis of University Grants Commission. He holds the post of Secretary in the International Research Institute of Buddhist Studies, U.P., India.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Pāli in Roman - Sanskrit in Devanāgarī - Hindi meaning in Devanāgarī - English meaning
Maybe this edition is mainly used in India.