- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Ebury Press (15 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0143440012
- ISBN-13: 978-0143440017
- Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 17.8 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,224 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Diary of a Domestic Diva Paperback – 17 Feb 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
SHILPA SHETTY KUNDRA is a renowned film and TV actor, businesswoman, author of The Great Indian Diet, entrepreneur and health enthusiast. She has always been a trendsetter, whether it be fashion or ideas, even designing her own line of sarees under the 'SSK' brand. Shilpa is also chairman of Best Deal TV, India's first celebrity home shopping channel, and IOSIS spa and salons that have seventeen centres across India.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very good recipes.. using our own Indian ingredients... enjoying continental food with desi touch... and guilt free recipes for people who are dieting... every Indian kitchen should own this book.. thank you Shilpa Shetty ji 🙏