- Actors: Various
- Directors: Rajiv Chilaka
- Format: DTS Surround Sound, PAL
- Language: English, Hindi, Tamil
- Region: Region 5 (Read more about DVD formats.)
- Rated: U (Universal)
- Studio: Green Gold
- Product Release Date: 1 Mar 2012
- Run Time: 71 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00ATZUXXU
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,675 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Dholakpur to Kathmandu - Chhota Bheem
|Price:||149.00 + 50.00 Delivery charge Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit EMI Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit EMI Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Once upon a time, a loving Yeti father is attacked by hooded creatures. They trick the Yeti and snatch away his son, the cub yeti. Just then a leopard named Bharal, takes away the cub to a young monk leaving in the blue monastery. To save the cub from the clutches of the leopards, the monk gets away from there. Far away in Varanasi, Bheem along with his friends are on their way to Kathmandu. While sight seeing they lose their way and are helped by a local boy named, Aadit. He invites them to rest in his house before proceeding forward. Suddenly they hear a knock at the door and finds a badly hurt monk with a small bundle. He pleads bheem that the bundle is precious and be taken as swiftly and safely to where he belongs. He whispers just two words "Save Mi-goi Will Bheem's grit, strength and kind heart prevail over all the obstacles and manage to end the Kalika Caper on a peaceful and a happy note?