- Flat 10% cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 or more from Amazon Pantry. Max cashback Rs 150. Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Instant Discount with Axis Bank Cards on purchase of Rs.1500 or more from Amazon Pantry Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Dhara Life Refined Ricebran Oil Pouch, 1L
What is Amazon Pantry?Monthly Groceries | Lowest Prices | Extra Cashback Everyday
FREE delivery above Rs 599. Learn More
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rice bran oil is the oil extracted from the hard outer brown layer of rice after chaff (rice husk). It is notable for its high smoke point of 232 degree celsius (450 degree fahrenheit) and its mild flavor, making it suitable for high-temperature cooking methods such as stir frying and deep frying. It is popular as a cooking oil in several Asian countries, including India, Bangladesh, China and Japan.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seriously,this is the worst brand of rice bran oil i've ever used in my 20+ years as a homemaker.
I bought this on 6th December and got around to using it on 24th December.
The oil looks opaque and viscous instead of being thin and transparent like normal rice bran oil.
Furthermore,it tastes like a mixture of some other oils and not like rice bran oil.
Overal,Dhara rice bran oil has been a terrible waste of money and a lesson to never buy another one of their products again.