- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (28 November 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8126564636
- ISBN-13: 978-8126564637
- Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 15.2 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 187 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #758 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Dhandho Investor: The Low-Risk Value Method to High Returns Paperback – 28 Nov 2016
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Today's greatest rising investor" --Motley Fool
"How to invest the way an Indian migrant with little money would do - by looking for companies with little downside…" (Financial Times, Tues 26th February)
About the Author
Mohnish Pabrai is the Managing Partner of Pabrai Investment Funds, an investment group modelled after the original 1950s Buffett Partnerships. Since its inception in 1999, Pabrai Funds have delivered annualized returns of over 28% (net to investors). He has been favourably profiled by Forbes and Barron's and has made guest appearances on CNBC and Bloomberg TV and Radio.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
187 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many important principles, tips and techniques are sprinkled all throughout this book which in my humble opinion would be quite beneficial to the education of any value investor.