- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Dhampur Green Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar) 1 Kg
|Price:||140.00 + 54.92 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Dhampure Speciality Sugars Ltd. Is An Innovation Driven, Special-Application Sugar Manufacturer, Having Widest Range Of Products In India. We Produce Many Health-Friendly Sugars Like Icing Sugar, Cube Sugar, Bura Sugar, Golden Syrup, Gur (Jaggery) Etc
- No Harmful Chemicals/ Colors Like Phosphoric Acid, Formic Acid, Sulphur Dioxide, Preservatives, Flocculants, Surfactants, Bleaching Agents Or Viscosity Modifiers Are Used During Processing Of Our Speciality Sugars. Processing Is Minimized To Retain The Natural Micro-Nutrients, Vitamins And Minerals Of Sugarcane In The Final Product
- To Fulfill Multiple Application Criteria And Customer Needs, Most Of The Products Are Tailor-Made By Adjusting The Grain Size/ Intensity Of Cane Flavour Etc In Customized Packing. Special Application Sugars Vary From Fine Grain To Large Coffee Crystal Size, Snow White To Dark Brown Colour, Mild To Rich Cane Flavour, Transparent Liquid To Deep Gold And Brown Syrups Etc
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Dhampur Green Demerara Sugar is regarded by coffee connoisseurs as an essential ingredient in the art of creating a perfect cup of coffee. With its golden colour and subtle molasses flavour it is an exotic sugar with a golden colour and an aromatic flavour. This traditional sugar has a deep golden colour and has an appetising aroma. Whilst it serves to add flavour to end product, it makes the befitting complement to coffee, and imparts a delicious crunch and flavour to fruit crumbles, biscuits, cereals, fruits and porridge.
Important practical notes-
1. It is vital to note that brown sugars naturally leach color when dissolved in water, since the crystals contain a thin layer of the remaining molasses produced during the manufacturing process. This does not imply that they are colored or artificial.
2. Brown Sugars also have a tendency to harden sometimes due to a prolonged exposure to air; when the moisture in the sugar has evaporated. Again, that’s nothing to worry about because the sugar hasn’t gone bad. If you need it immediately, simply place roughly the amount of sugar you need in a microwave-safe bowl with a slightly dampened paper towel on top. Microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute on medium-low, or until it's soft. If you don't need to use the sugar right away, empty the hardened bag of sugar into a large, zip-top bag with a few apple wedges, seal it, and let it set overnight, or until the sugar softens. Your brown sugar is as good as new!
Note: Product Packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.