- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
UNO R3 Development Board ATmega328P ATmega16U2 with USB cable for Arduino
|Price:||539.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||625.00 (54%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader.
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P), Operating Voltage 5V
Specifications for this item
|EAN||0519665717258 , 0702535830915|
|Included Components||Uno R3 development board , USB calbe|
|Is Assembly Required?||false|
|Material Type||bubblev rap|
|Number of Items||1|
|Special Features||Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) , Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader. , SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P), Operating Voltage 5V|
|UPC||702535830915 , 519665717258|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No issues with soldiering or anything. the main chip is DIP / Removable. Also, it doesn't uses CH340 chip for USB to serial, which is used by many cheap clones, so it doesn't need any additional drivers. Tested with Windows XP and Windows 7 32bit.
How to Use
1. first download and install the Arduino IDE from the official site Arduino.cc. It will show warning for not signed drivers, ignore those warning and continue.
2. then plug-in the USB cable with Arduino board
3. Windows will detect a new device and start installing drivers from it. Windows installed driver dated 24-Nov-15, version 22.214.171.124 (look under Ports section in device manager)
4. now start Arduino IDE, select the com port from the tools menu
5. open the blink program from examples folder and click upload
In a few secs, TX RX LEDs on board will blink showing data activity. then our blinking LED program will run.
Note to Seller
Faulty USB Cable
The USB cable provided by the seller was faulty, it was able to power the board but not able to make any data connection, so windows was not able to detect the board. Then I used my printer's USB cable and the board was detected/worked fine. Seller should test these cable before sending the package.
THIS WAS THE CLOSEST I COULD FIND OF A CLONE
EXTREMELY DURABLE , EXCELLENT QUALITY
MUST GRAB FOR ANY ENTHUSIAST
For Packaging and ease of use I have put all stars. Almost in line with original board.