- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
UNO R3 Development Board ATmega328P ATmega16U2 with USB cable for Arduino
|Price:||498.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||666.00 (57%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader.
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P), Operating Voltage 5V
Specifications for this item
|EAN||0519665717258 , 0702535830915|
|Included Components||Uno R3 development board , USB calbe|
|Is Assembly Required?||false|
|Material Type||bubblev rap|
|Number of Items||1|
|Special Features||Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) , Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader. , SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P), Operating Voltage 5V|
|UPC||702535830915 , 519665717258|
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No issues with soldiering or anything. the main chip is DIP / Removable. Also, it doesn't uses CH340 chip for USB to serial, which is used by many cheap clones, so it doesn't need any additional drivers. Tested with Windows XP and Windows 7 32bit.
How to Use
1. first download and install the Arduino IDE from the official site Arduino.cc. It will show warning for not signed drivers, ignore those warning and continue.
2. then plug-in the USB cable with Arduino board
3. Windows will detect a new device and start installing drivers from it. Windows installed driver dated 24-Nov-15, version 22.214.171.124 (look under Ports section in device manager)
4. now start Arduino IDE, select the com port from the tools menu
5. open the blink program from examples folder and click upload
In a few secs, TX RX LEDs on board will blink showing data activity. then our blinking LED program will run.
USB cable provided by the seller was faulty, it was able to power the board but not able to make any data connection, so windows was not able to detect the board. Then I used my printer's USB cable and the board was detected/worked fine. once i informed the seller he quickly send me a new one. thanks for that.
THIS WAS THE CLOSEST I COULD FIND OF A CLONE
EXTREMELY DURABLE , EXCELLENT QUALITY
MUST GRAB FOR ANY ENTHUSIAST
Pretty good better than most of the clones available on the market you need to purchase the adapter seperately(IF you need it!!)
Worked like a charm and i Got a 'S' for my project too "Hurray"!!!
Packaging: Basic when I opened the package I thought it is totally damaged pin soldering are coming out of plastic bag.
Product: Works fine with LED blink test will make something useful afterwards.
Build: Average, the USB and IO pins feels like they are loose and will break. Careful handing is required. Power adapter pin shakes.
Verdict: Nice for starters, value for money.
Advice to seller: Put It in at list a box to keep it safe.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Worked without problem.
Lots of support is available online.