- Hardcover: 284 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Edition edition (31 December 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198092326
- ISBN-13: 978-0198092322
- Package Dimensions: 23.8 x 16 x 2.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #34,372 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Devaluing to Prosperity: Misaligned Currencies and Their Growth Consequences Hardcover – 31 Dec 2012
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (2): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
About the Author
Surjit S. Bhalla is Chairman, Oxus Investments, a New Delhi-based 'hedge fund' and emerging markets advisory firm. Formerly he was research economist, Rand Corporation, the Brookings Institution and the World Bank, among others.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|