- Item Weight: 81.6 g
- Item part number: 8901396344506
- ASIN: B015N03FQC
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #24,458 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer, Floral Essence - 50 ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Trusted Dettol Formula; Protects from 100 Illness Causing Germs
- Germ protection now in a refreshing new fragrance
- Rinse Free and Non sticky
- Use Dettol Hand Sanitizer to protect transference of germs from your hands anytime, anywhere without Soap or Water
- Recommended by the Indian Medical Association
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: pack of 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Your Trusted Dettol offers a a new and improved Dettol Hand Sanitizer. It is specially formulated to protect you from 100 illness causing germs. Protect yourself & your family from a wide range of illness causing germs anytime, anywhere without soap or water. You can also protect your family by using the following products: Dettol Wipes: Protects from a wide range of germs anytime, anywhere. Dettol Bar Soap: Provides 100% better protection vs ordinary soaps. Dettol Liquid Handwash: protects you from 100 illness causing germs. Usage : Squeeze a thumbnail size amount onto your palm then briskly rub your hands & fingers together until dry.
From the Manufacturer
The incidence of germ transference is higher from hands to mouth thereby causing illnesses like diarrhoea, swine flu, cold & cough etc. Ensuring proper hand hygiene habits for your family can act as the first line of defence in protection from various illnesses. Find out how to maintain hand hygiene the best way – the Dettol way.
Wet hands and apply soap Rub palms together until soap is bubbly.
Rub each palm over the back of the other hand.
Rub between your fingers on each hand.
Rub back of fingers (interlocked).
Rub around each of your thumbs.
Rub both palms with fingertips, then rinse and dry your hands.