- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Emrah Yayici (9 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 6058603722
- ISBN-13: 978-6058603721
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 0.6 x 24.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,86,968 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
UX Design and Usability Mentor Book: With Best Practice Business Analysis and User Interface Design Tips and Techniques Paperback – 9 Apr 2014
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for UX Design and Usability Mentor Book: With Best Practice Business Analysis and User
About the Author
Emrah Yayici contributes to UXPA (User Experience Professionals Association) as a chapter vice-President. He is the author of the best-selling UX Design and Usability Mentor Book, Business Analysis Methodology Book and Business Analyst's Mentor Book.
He is one of the managing partners of UXservices, BA-Works and Keytorc. He started his career as a technology and management consultant at Arthur Andersen and Accenture. Afterward he led global enterprise transformation projects at Beko-Grundig Electronics.
During his career he has managed multinational and cross-functional project teams in banking, insurance, telecommunications, media, consumer electronics, IT industries, and startups.
He has also contributed to IIBA(R) (International Institute of Business Analysis) as a chapter President and ISTQB(R) (International Software Testing Board) as a former international board member. He is now sharing his experience about UX design, usability, business analysis, business development, entrepreneurship, lean product development, customer experience design, and quality assurance by publishing articles and books, leading training sessions, and speaking at conferences.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) Too many concepts are covered, which ends up doing them a disservice. Agile is summarized in 1 page, essentially equating it to Scrum. Requirements management is described in 2 pages. Each of these topics has many books dedicated to them, but this author simplifies them so much that the book perpetuates stereotypes rather than educating the reader.
2) The book really needed a good editor. The writer gets the meaning across most of the time, but sometimes I was left confused. Simple things like using the wrong preposition (at instread of in for example) confuses the message, requiring me to have to reread the same simple sentence multiple times to understand