Denon DJ MC4000 Professional Serato Controller
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Premium 2-Deck controller built for working mobile DJs
- Pro-grade steel construction ensures long-term durability
- Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
- USB connection to computer, two mic inputs with separate EQs, RCA aux input for external device
- Balanced main and booth outputs, mono and stereo modes
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback (2): Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Denon DJ’s MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato DJ controller for the professional entertainer wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis for rugged durability. In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity. Long-throw 100mm pitch faders and an intuitive control layout deliver natural operation when balancing complex set elements. A particularly useful feature—and virtually unheard of at the MC4000’s modest price point—is Balanced Booth Outputs, which feeds the program signal to a set of local monitor speakers near the DJ, with the ability to adjust the Booth level independent of the main level. The MC4000 includes Serato DJ Intro and is user-upgradable to full Serato DJ. It’s also compatible with Traktor 2, Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8, as well as any other DJ application that supports MIDI mapping. This enables the DJ to use their use their favorite programs and customize their performance according to their personal style and the requirements of the situation. Box Contents: MC4000 USB Cable Power Adapter Software Download Card Serato DJ Voucher Card User Guide Safety & Warranty Manual
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good: sturdy metal face top. Rugged controller. Has some weight to it, compared to other controllers in its category, which is a good thing.
Smooth jogs, the lights on this controller are really bright and look great. Everything is spaced out well. 2 mics with high, low EQ is just awesome. No controller in this price point offered this. Superb IO at the back. Headphone output is really loud, which is a huge plus. 24 bit sound card.
Minor gripes: should have implemented plastic button for the transport keys, instead of rubber. But it's fine.
I am extremely satisfied with the product and would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an all-round compact, midi controller.
But now I'm facing a problem. The right play pause button has almost given up. The company is telling me to send it to Bombay office and then they will send it to Delhi for replacement of the switch. That's terrible. So I have to be without a controller now for 10 days?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You can easily Google online to find that the MC4000 has the best build quality of the low/mid-range controllers. Beyond that, there are several features that the MC4000 has that make it stand out. First off, the 100mm pitch fader not only gives you a feel closer to a CDJ or technics 1200, but it gives you more resolution and room to work with when you decide to go to 16% or higher settings. Second, there are three knobs for fx (plus a beat knob), that allows you to either active/control three separate fx’s at once, or have all 3 knobs to control the various settings of just one fx. Third, there are separate loop controls so you don’t have to switch the performance pad settings to control loops. Finally, there are separate sampler buttons in the middle of the unit. Not only is it more convenient for them to be separate from the performance pad section, but the extra buttons can be remap to quickly perform other tasks.
You do sacrifice a few features that are present in the Pioneer units. The MC4000 is a pure 2-channel unit, while the DDJ-SB2 has some sort of a 4 channel control, though it’s very very limited without an actual 4 channel mixer. There is also no slicer mode in the performance pad section, which controllerists are going to want. However, if you’re really looking for controllerist features, you’ll definitely want to step up to a Pioneer DDJ-SR or RR.
I’m writing this review because I’m surprised that the MC4000 is rarely mentioned in the budget controller discussion. For $100-$150 more than the other units, you’re getting something that won’t leave you wanting for quite some time. Denon made great decisions in providing the most essential features while skipping out on the more gimmicky functions. I think if you’re going to start somewhere when buying a controller, the Denon MC4000 is definitely worth the step up in price.
Here's a few people dont talk about
1. 2 mic inputs, with EQ and echo on them. This feature alone is a game changer... You can do karaoke, you can also filter out the lows boost the highs and dial on a great sound for a guest artist.
2. The onboard effects are amazing! The scratch sounds real! Not cheesy, the jog wheels, buttons feel great, the filters and effects sound wonderful.
3. The sound quality is so good. 24bit playback is wonderful! I play 24bit wav files it makes a huge difference.
4. Great quality XLR, and lots of connection options. Seriously for 400.00 shipped name one controller better...
5. The onboard headphone preamp is comically over powered... This thing can easily EASILY drive 300 ohm headphones and not break a sweat... If u connect typical 32 ohm headphones it will torch your ear drums...
So what are the downsides?
1. Wish I didnt need to connect it to a laptop... If serato worked on android that would be awesome.
2. The Mic doesn't feed to the headphones do you have no monitoring...
Bottom line buy it, the next thing better costs 1200 and above...
If you're starting to get into the mobile DJ game look no further than this controller. Best bang for your buck hands down.