Top positive review
One of the best keyboards.
24 September 2018
I bought it for Rs. 450. The printed price is Rs. 649.
This is a soft keyboard.
1. The build quality is excellent.
2. The keyboard is a soft keyboard. It means that there is no space for the dust to go inside the keyboard. The space between the buttons is filled by the plastic cover. (as shown in the pics).
3. It has all the required buttons.
4. The number-pad is given at the right side which is an additional advantage.
5. The buttons are extremely soft and easy to press.
6. The cable is also very good and lengthy. It is around 1.5m long.
7. There are two stands provided at the bottom (one at left and one at right). You can use these stands and thus make is somewhat inclined in order make its use more comfortable.
8. The lights for Numlock, Capslock, Scroll lock are provided. These light in white color and are quite bright.
9. Less chance for dust collection in the keyboard as there is not much space for the dust to go inside.
1. The keyboard is way too soft. If you are a hard keyboard user then initially you'll face some difficulty using it. It may happen quite often that you press any key for on letter and the same letter may get printed more than 2 times. So if you are a traditional keyboard user (hard keyboard user) then you need a few days to get used to it.
This is actually not a con because this is somewhat advanced design.
2. Somewhat costly. You can get some cheap keyboard in local market but obviously the quality of those is nowhere close to this one.
Final comment- If you want to purchase a keyboard for a laptop or PC and if you can afford it, it is the best available choice in the market. Go for it without thinking twice.