- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Hachette Book Group USA (3 October 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781455508907
- ISBN-13: 978-1455508907
- ASIN: 145550890X
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.2 x 17 cm
- Average Customer Review: 93 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,147 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Delivering Happiness Paperback – 3 Oct 2011
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"In this fascinating (and often hilarious) account, Tony explains how he turns his beliefs into actions that really do deliver happiness."―Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project
"This book is awesome. How Tony and Zappos grew to $1 billion in gross revenue in 10 years is just the beginning. From fundraising to finding happiness, from actual e-mails to checklists, it covers it all. Intensely personal and intensely practical."―Tim Ferriss, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Workweek
"In DELIVERING HAPPINESS, Tony reveals the secret to his success at such a young age: leadership in culture and happiness."―Lance Armstrong
"Tony Hsieh is a wise guy. Sincerely. He's one of the wisest and most thoughtful business leaders of the modern age. This insightful book isn't just an enjoyable read. It's a wonderful instruction manual for how 21st century companies create value and happiness at the same time."―Chip Conley, Fanound and CEO of Joie de Vivre and Author of PEAK: HOw Great COmpanies Get Their Mojo from Maslow
"This book could start a revolution!"―Marshall Goldsmith, author of MOJO: How to Get It, How to Keep It, How to Get It Back If You Lose It
"This book illustrates so many of Zappos' core values: it's open and honest, passionate and humble, fun and a little weird. Even if you don't care about business, technology, or shoes, you'll be drawn in by this American tale of how hard work, laziness, talent and failure blend together to create an extraordinary life."―Jonathon Haidt, author of THE HAPPINESS HYPOTHESIS: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom
"Tony Hsieh is the shining star of a new way of working. DELIVERING HAPPINESS is a book that tells an extraordinary business story -- building a $1 billion online business selling shoes in less than a decade -- but also an extraordinary human story. Tony is one of those entrepreneurs who is both fearless and endlessly imaginative about pursuing his dreams."―Tony Schwartz, Author of THE WAY WE'RE WORKING ISN'T WORKING
"DELIVERING HAPPINESS is a glimpse into the mind of one of the most remarkable business leaders of our time. Like its author, the book is authentic, oddly original, doesn't take itself too seriously--yet delivers a potent message. This book needs to be read by anyone who takes the happiness of other people seriously. "―Dave Logan, professor at the Marshall School of Business/USC' and coauthor of TRIBAL LEADERSHIP AND THE THREE LAWS OF PERFORMANCE
"An uplifting tale of entrepereneurial success, personal growth, and redemption."―Publishers Weekly
"The only book I've read that makes stunningly clear why companies succeed and sustain or fade. Tony Hsieh's profoundly simple answer: create a compelling set of core values and beliefs which every member of the work force understands and embodies, a culture that they are willing to live and die for and which makes Zappos the supreme example of how culture can work it's miracles."―Warren Dennis, Distinguished Professor of Business
Now in trade paperback, the hip, iconoclastic CEO of Zappos shows how a different kind of corporate culture can make a huge difference in achieving remarkable results -- by actually creating a company culture that values happiness - and then delivers on it.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My takeaways are the comparison of business with poker, and some enlightening tweets.
It more about how to create company culture & core values.
1. Amongst the best books about culture. Not just high talk but how to build a good culture, how to bring-in employee involvment
2. Of course not to forget the great exmaples in customer service, and how it acted as a differentiator for Zappos.
3. Belief and sacrifies reqd to keep the ship afloat
4. More operational deatils of how they made the business successful would have been better,
5. Pics would have been a definite plus.
The paperback version I purchased, as usual delivered on time, neatly packed, with the paper smelling fresh. Thanks to Amazon for delivering happiness to your customers (as current owners of Zappos)
It'll do more justice to Tony if we just download and print a PDF copy on a laser printer. Easier to read and cheaper despite the higher printing cost.