Deli Spices Byadgi Chilli Powder - 500 Grams
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material Feature: Veg; Shelf Life: 1 year
- Ingredients: Dry Chillies; Country of Origin: India
- Specialty: No artificial colors; No artificial flavour; Product Quantity: 500 Grams
- Type of Container: Pack; Storage Instructions: Store in cool & dry place
- Directions for Preparation: Déli Spices Byadgi Chilli powder is commonly used in Indian cuisine to make foods spicier. It can be used to make marinades for paneer or sliced vegetables.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Byadgi Chilli powder is the dried, pulverized fruit of one or more varieties of chilli pepper, sometimes with the addition of other spices. It is used as a spice to add pungency or piquancy and flavour to dishes.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|