- Paperback: 484 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited; 2nd Revised edition edition (30 March 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788831101
- ISBN-13: 978-1788831109
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.8 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,37,410 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Deep Learning with TensorFlow: Explore neural networks and build intelligent systems with Python, 2nd Edition Paperback – Import, 30 Mar 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Giancarlo Zaccone has over ten years of experience in managing research projects in scientific and industrial areas. Giancarlo worked as a researcher at the CNR, the National Research Council of Italy. As part of his data science and software engineering projects, he gained experience in numerical computing, parallel computing, and scientific visualization. Currently, Giancarlo is a senior software and system engineer, based in the Netherlands. Here he tests and develops software systems for space and defense applications. Giancarlo holds a master's degree in Physics from the Federico II of Naples and a 2nd level postgraduate master course in Scienti fi c Computing from La Sapienza of Rome. Giancarlo is the author of the following books: Python Parallel Programminng Cookbook, Getting Started with TensorFlow, Deep Learning with TensorFlow, all by Packt Publishing. Md. Rezaul Karim is a research scientist at Fraunhofer FIT, Germany. He is also pursuing his PhD at the RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany. He holds BSc and MSc degrees in Computer Science. Before joining Fraunhofer FIT, Rezaul had been working as a researcher at Insight Centre for Data Analytics, Ireland. Previously, he worked as a Lead Engineer at Samsung Electronics. He also worked as a research assistant at Database Lab, Kyung Hee University, Korea and as an R&D engineer with BMTech21 Worldwide, Korea. Rezaul has over 9 years of experience in research and development with a solid understanding of algorithms and data structures in C, C++, Java, Scala, R, and Python. He has published several research papers and technical articles concerning Bioinformatics, Semantic Web, Big Data, Machine Learning and Deep Learning using Spark, Kafka, Docker, Zeppelin, Hadoop, and MapReduce. Rezaul is also equally competent with (deep) machine learning libraries such as Spark ML, Keras, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, DeepLearning4j, MXNet, and H2O. Moreover, Rezaul is the author of the following books: Large-Scale Machine Learning with Spark, Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Scala and Spark for Big Data Analytics, Predictive Analytics with TensorFlow, Scala Machine Learning Projects, all by Packt Publishing.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.