- Item model number: D-130
- ASIN: B071KWJ3JR
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 April 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,26,483 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Deemark D-130 Infrarot Massager (Multicolor)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Continuosly adjustable massage intensity , Infrared heat, can be selected separately
- 2 interchangeable massage attachments (soft attachment, nub attachment)
- 2 function levels (tapping massage, tapping massage with infrared heat),
- Removable non-slip handle with soft touch surface
|Note: The order quantity for this product has a quantity limit.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Features powerful infrared full body massager with vibration. Vibratory massage with heat for best results. With detachable handle for one hand operation. Long handle especially for back massage low power consumption penetrating tapping massage for relaxation, versatile application thanks to removable hand continuously adjustable massage intensity, infrared heat, can be selected separately 2 interchangeable massage attachments (soft attachment, nub attachment) 2 function levels (tapping massage, tapping massage with infrared heat), removable non slip handle with soft touch surface.
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.Motor sound is like water motor sound. So loud that everyone will come to your room to see what's going on.
2.Vibration head is untrolled.
3.Vibration does not stop till the head it also heavily effects the handle.
4. very soon you will stop using due to the usage discrepancies and engineering flaw.