auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 6 March 2017
Very very cute!! Has transformed a plain wall into a very cute almost painting like scene!! Kids loved it!!
on 20 September 2016
Since this is not a single sticker but a bunch of stickers that I am required to stick myself, it is a pain. But I got it for less than Rs100. So I am willing to make that compromise.
on 14 May 2017
Very good looking. But it is very hard to install. Took 90 mins. So many small pieces. Looks good on wall. Recommended
on 29 September 2016
I just love this product it's really amazing easy to use.i didn't expected this quality for this price it has nice texture and without any mess we can complete.the only mistake I did was not taking measurement otherwise highly recommend to people who need changes to their wall.
on 20 June 2017
Please get the spelling correct..it should be Chirp and not Chrip! Otherwise, it is a nice product..but little pricy!
on 14 August 2017
Stickers are really amazing. Stick easily on the wall. You need not be very artistic for using these but yeah you need to be patient though :p
It's really worth your money. But don't buy from Cloudtail. You may receive it in worst condition, just like I got. Better look for other good seller. Rest, everything is good.
on 7 June 2017
Amazing wall sticker it gave great look for the boring white wall. It is very easy to stick hardly will take 15 mins to paste. Packing was awesome by Amazon. Thank you Amazon
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 November 2016
Though its size is small (as per the product dimensions mentioned), quality of the product is good. Looks so real as painted on wall.

I recommend this if your want to try a sticker of small size for your room.
on 6 October 2017
Quick delivery by Amazon. This is the one of best looking wall sticker available right now. Looks great on wall. Sticker is same as looking in picture no colour difference. 5 🌟 from me.
on 10 January 2017
It is very beautiful. It can make boring wall also very pretty.I ordered it for my sister's home.she loved it.Easy to stick.I am thinking to buy more for my house.