- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Random House India; Latest edition (28 October 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788184007428
- ISBN-13: 978-8184007428
- ASIN: 8184007426
- Package Dimensions: 19.2 x 12.8 x 2.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,01,713 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Death is Not the Answer: Understanding Suicide and the Ways to Prevent it Paperback – 28 Oct 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dr. Anjali Chhabria is the founder of Mind temple, a counseling center which caters to psychiatric, emotional and behavioural concerns in individuals. She has been the president of the Bombay Psychiatrist Society from 2001-02. Dr Chhabria has contributed in the past to many leading dailies like the Times of India, Mid-day, DNA, Indian Express and magazines like India Today, Physician's Digest, Femina, Women's era, Savvy and Harmony. She also contributes a regular column for the magazine Sindhian and for Delhi-based 'Free Press Journal'. In addition, she is a regular speaker for the local radio station Radio Mirchi and has given inputs at other local radio stations like 92. 7 FM. She has also been a part of esteemed panels for various television shows, as well as a chief guest for contests such as Gladrags Mega Model and Man Hunt.
Dr Chhabria is one of the first few doctors to offer the latest treatments such as Repetitive Trans-cranial Magnetic Treatment (RTMS) since 2011, Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) since 2012 and Trans-cranial Direct Current Stimulation (TDCS) treatment since 2013 in affiliation with Delhi-based Dr. Sanjay Chugh.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Showing 1-8 of 15 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Simply because it is so delicate a subject and so daunting at the same time.
To be honest, I started reading with a bit of skepticism, but found it so simple and endearing because the contents just consumed me.
It is very much a need of the hour and is presented lucidly.
I found myself sharing the concepts presented here with my teenage children and my wife almost involuntarily.
Made me feel good about being a fellow psychiatrist.
Recommend this book strongly to not just those who are sad, but to those who are well adjusted and those in between, because Life is precious and no matter what Questions life throws at you, Death is NOT the Answer!
Regret ordering only the ebook, am now placing an order for the paperback so I can share it with others.
Dr. Anjali, Keep Writing!!!
Someone from hugging the rope ,
Someone from playing with the knife ..
someone from misusing the pills ,
It will awaken the blurred eyes ,
To see the beautiful skies ,
It will make someone to get answer to their many why ssss
And make many say yes to life ...
Because Death is not the answer ...