- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (18 March 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0143421204
- ISBN-13: 978-0143421207
- Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 13.5 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #24,659 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
Dead Meat Paperback – 18 Mar 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ankush Saikia was born in Tezpur, Assam, in 1975. He grew up in Madison, Wisconsin, Assam and Shillong, Meghalaya.
He has worked in journalism and publishing in New Delhi for over a decade and was shortlisted for the Outlook–Picador India non-fiction writing award (2005). He is the author of two previous novels, Jet City Woman (2007) and The Girl from Nongrim Hills (2013) and is currently based in Shillong and Tezpur.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fantastic read, the characters just right, be it there bravado, their oafishness or even their menace.
What I loved about the book was that it kept you glued as you navigated the streets of Delhi.
The detailed observations only serve to tell you what a terrific storyteller Ankush is.
A must read for anyone who loves or hates or has lived in or not lived in Delhi, for anyone who loves the thrill of the story unfolding before your eyes with the protagonist peeling off the layers and tantalizingly leading you there.
I must say: done just right ! And the images will remain in your mind long after you've read the last page ...
Order now, and start reading quickly, because there's a butcher on the loose!
Well written with very real characters...... look forward to reading other books by Ankush Saikia.
Not only people of Delhi but anyone who enjoys mystery will love the book. Enough said. Read it to find out.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Content wise.Read more