- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Dead Meat Paperback – 18 Mar 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ankush Saikia was born in Tezpur, Assam, in 1975. He grew up in Madison, Wisconsin, Assam and Shillong, Meghalaya.
He has worked in journalism and publishing in New Delhi for over a decade and was shortlisted for the Outlook–Picador India non-fiction writing award (2005). He is the author of two previous novels, Jet City Woman (2007) and The Girl from Nongrim Hills (2013) and is currently based in Shillong and Tezpur.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 23 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fantastic read, the characters just right, be it there bravado, their oafishness or even their menace.
What I loved about the book was that it kept you glued as you navigated the streets of Delhi.
The detailed observations only serve to tell you what a terrific storyteller Ankush is.
A must read for anyone who loves or hates or has lived in or not lived in Delhi, for anyone who loves the thrill of the story unfolding before your eyes with the protagonist peeling off the layers and tantalizingly leading you there.
I must say: done just right ! And the images will remain in your mind long after you've read the last page ...
Order now, and start reading quickly, because there's a butcher on the loose!
Well written with very real characters...... look forward to reading other books by Ankush Saikia.
Not only people of Delhi but anyone who enjoys mystery will love the book. Enough said. Read it to find out.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?