- Paperback: 1392 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 22 edition (4 February 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702050350
- ISBN-13: 978-0702050350
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 5.1 x 26.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 70 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 180.00 Delivery charge
Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 22e Paperback – Large Print, 4 Feb 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Beautifully constructed with superb clarity of style - Davidson's continues to provide for students, doctors and other health professionals a sound basis for the practice of medicine.
Royal Society of Medicine and Society of Authors Medical Book Awards
This book comes through where others fail: an excellent textbook, easy to read and superb value.
British Medical Journal
"This latest edition remains accessible, authoritative and pretty comprehensive in its coverage. The book also retains its considerable clarity, readability and sheer breadth of subject matter. All in all, I found this book to have retained its position as an excellent one stop shop for clinical medicine for both undergraduates and a number of post graduates, in particular GPs... Considering the price, I think this provides very good value for a new edition published this year (2014). Even more impressive, this book is still at the forefront after so many years is a tribute to the man who started it all off, Sir Stanley Davidson."
Glycosmedia, April 2014
Davidson's is a truly wonderful companion. . If students want a comprehensive yet accessible book to have from the start of their medical training, I would recommend this one!
Tim Jackson, Brighton and Sussex Medical School
A great textbook for integrating medical science and clinical medicine: whenever I have studied a topic from Davidson's, I feel as though I have a firm grasp on the science as well as the practice.
Tara Berger, University of Newcastle
I love this book - after reading a section, you haven't just learned it, but you've understood it.
George Collins, University College London
Davidson's has somehow managed to get better with age. While staying true to its foundations, it has brilliantly incorporated the latest in medical advances and treatment.
Sabreen Ali, University of Sheffield
I cannot recommend the introductory chapters enough - the content is gold dust for students or doctors at any stage in their career. . Davidson's stands apart from the crowd . no medic's bookshelf is complete without one.
David Miller, University of Glasgow
This new edition is fantastic! The book content is exceptional . this book is an institution which has improved edition on edition.
Sarah Edwards, Peninsula Medical School
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.