- Paperback: 1100 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Third edition (1 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9339213114
- ISBN-13: 978-9339213114
- Product Dimensions: 47 x 9.4 x 61.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #19,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Database Management Systems Paperback – Jul 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Raghu Ramakrishnan, University of Wisconsin Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Johannes Gehrke, Cornell University Ithaca, New York, USA
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
- Lots and lots of examples.
- Comparatively easy to understand. Doesn't overcomplicate things. With unneccessary jargon.
Navathe and Korth are good but lack the detailed explanations and number of examples.
Desai has quite a many examples but doesnt compare to this one.
The relational model, relational algebra and calculus are particularly well explained. At least that is what I focussed on while referring this book.
Definitely worth a good patient look.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?